Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Monday, May 3, 2010

One Boy And One Girl!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!  We went in for our 17 week check up and ultrasound this morning.  Blood pressure, etc. looked great and we are well into the second trimester.  I will most likely start feeling them move any day now.  We had the ultrasound and the heartbeats were great!  We found out that we are having 1 boy and 1 girl.  See the pictures below!!  Twin A is the girl and Twin B is the boy!!

Our Little Girl



Our Little Boy

3 comments:

  1. That is SO great! Congratulations, I know this is just what you wanted! I am so very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news!!! This is so exciting! You guys must be just thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I am so happy you were able to find out what they are. So much fun to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete