Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 29 Update

All is well with mom, dad, and the babies!  This week Brian and I have been trying to clean up the house some more, and trying to update and fill up our registries.  It is crazy how much STUFF babies require!  We finished our last birth class this past Sunday and we learned a lot about what to expect at the hospital.  I think we have about 8 weeks left until the due date, and I'm sooo excited!!! 

Thanks to Pat and Rich Laughlin (Grandma and Grandpa) for our car seats!!!  We are so lucky to have your support and we'll take a picture once they are installed.  :)  Gotta make sure the babies are safe and secure!

Thanks also to Erica who officially got Ian and Chloe their first clothing!  Lovely Japanese Kimono onesies!!!  Don't worry, when they get big enough I'll take pics and post them.  Can't wait to see how cute they look!

By for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment