Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 35 Update

Today marks the beginning of week 35 and I feel absolutely huge and uncomfortable.  I was really hoping I would go into labor on Labor day, but that didn't happen!  Oh well, Brian says that it is better for the babies if I keep them in until closer to their due date, and he is right. 

When I was thinking about how extremely uncomfortable I am and compared it to having morning sickness back in the first trimester, I decided that morning sickness was worse.  So I will keep thinking about that every time I grunt and groan when standing up, sitting down, laying down, or doing anything else! 

On I lighter note, the nursery looks great now and we have just about everything set up and ready to go!  The most important thing that we still need to get is the Diaper Champ, but it should arrive in the next week. 

I will be meeting my TMOTT (triangle mothers of twins and tripletts) buddy tomorrow for the first time.  I have been paired up with another TMOTT member with a similar situation who lives close by.  She has boy / girl twins that were born in 2008.  I'll get to meet her and the twins tomorrow morning.  Everyone wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment