Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Two Month Update

The twins and I and Kaylie went to the pediatrician yesterday.  Thank goodness Kaylie was there to help!  The twins got lots of shots and it was a difficult process for us.  I almost cried!  But amazingly, both Ian and Chloe quieted quickly after the shots were over.  Then they both slept a lot for the rest of the day.  Although they aren't old enough to get lollipops for being good, we did get stickers! 

Tonight I am going to take Ian and Chloe to the SPCA's Kitten and Puppy Art Show.  Maybe I'll have a chance to see some familiar faces at the SPCA with the twins there. 

This weekend, Brian, the twins and I will be heading out to pick out our Christmas Tree and commence decorations for Christmas.  And I am going to Lori's cookie swap on Saturday.  I love coming back home with so many different kinds of cookies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment