Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Due Date Discussion

So we anticipate a due date of 10/12/10, but that is subject to change.  Of course if we find out that we have multiples (which due to IVF is an increased possibility), then our date date would be earlier.  We'll change it as the need arises.  We should find out by the end of February whether or not there are multiples!

3 comments:

  1. Even cooler would be a due date of 10/10/10

    But I'm hoping for multiples....how many could there be? Two, three...???

    Even if it's multiples, a 10/10/10 due date is still possible....I have a friend who had twins and carried them full term....and delivered both naturally....no drugs! Yikes!

    Patrick and I are both excited to follow your journey! You two are going to make great parents and you will have a happy kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sooo happy for you guys! I had my fingers crossed the whole last week or so hoping that you would get good news! Yeah, can't wait to find out how many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to hearing about the fetus or fetuses (fetii?) as it (they) develop(s)!
    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete