Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Monday, February 22, 2010

I am feeling miserable.

Not that anyone really wants to read about all these symptoms, but I am so miserable.  I am in a bad mood and have a short fuse, am irritable, can't sleep, and most of all I'm exhausted completely just from doing the smallest tasks.  Yesterday I went to the grocery store and had to take a break half-way through!!  How pathetic! 

All of the chores around the house are behind because I can't get enough energy to do them.  But I don't sleep or nap instead, so I'm just miserable!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. By the second trimester you will want to run a marathon. You will sleep like a log, and will be obsessively cleaning and happy. It just clicks in one morning. At least that's the way I remember it with Evan. I hope I remember it correctly :) Good luck, and if you ever need to talk, let me know.

    ReplyDelete