Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Friday, February 19, 2010

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!

The time has come and we went in this morning for our ultrasound! We have twins!! YAY!! Here in the picture you can see two distinct egg sacks, each with a singular yolk sack. The doc advised that we will most likely deliver at the end of September, so that moves the due date up a bit! And if anyone wants to start placing bets on the genders let me know!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! So exciting! Twins!! I can tell through you blog that you are thrilled :) I'll keep the blog bookmarked so that I can keep up with updated news. Good luck Mama-and Papa- to-be!!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO awesome! Looks like 2 is your lucky number! Congrats, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you are feeling well. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two for the price of one! AWESOME! I got dibs that it's one boy and one girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting this will be! I'm happy for ALL of you!

    ReplyDelete