Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Thursday, March 11, 2010

OB Appointment Today - Everything is Great

Brian and I met with Dr. Clark this morning and she is very cool.  We discussed our trip to South Africa and she is totally fine with it.  Phew!!

Also I get to stop taking those horse-pills every night (for blood sugar) soon, yay!!!  From this point on, I will go every month until June, then every 2 weeks.  EVERY time I go I will have an ultrasound, so look forward to lots of pics everyone!! 

We should find out in early May what the genders are!!

Last thing is that they will induce labor at week 38 if I haven't already gone into labor.  By the way week 38 starts for me on September 28th, one day after my brother Matt's birthday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment