Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

32 Week Update

We went to the doc today for another checkup and baby heart beat check.  Everyone is doing great and they just want us to keep plugging along!  I asked the doc to predict when she thought we would go into labor and she said 36 weeks.  So lets wait and see! 

Ian and Chloe are getting very excited about being the stars of the show for the upcoming baby shower.  They are practicing kicking so that everyone can see.  :)

We go back to the doc on 9/3 for another checkup, and after that we will go at least once a week. 

I haven't had any problems lately other than being uncomfortable sleeping and some recent lower back spasms.  Everything is normal though. 

We'll check back in soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear everything is going so well :) The good news is, the back thing goes away as soon as they are born. I had it with Evan and I have it right now with Rylie. I hope your shower goes well and they put on a show :)

    ReplyDelete