Today we are officially at 34 weeks! According to our doctor, this is the cutoff point at which we know for sure that Ian and Chloe will be ok if they come early. That is great news.
I have had a couple of Braxton-Hicks contractions in the last couple of days, but apparently that has nothing to do with signalling upcoming labor. So my new goal is to go into labor on . . . . LABOR DAY! LOL. we'll see what happens. :)
We really had a great time at the baby shower and loved all the presents that we received! Not to mention all the yummy food, too!
Everyone keep your fingers crossed that we are prepared for the imminent labor and delivery! 4 weeks left and counting!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats!! I'm glad everything is going so well. I can't wait to see pics of 2 healthy little ones. Plus, if you feel anything like me, you can't wait to see them outside of you :) I hope everything keeps going as well as it has up to this point.
ReplyDeleteOMG Yes I can't wait until they are outta there!!!
ReplyDelete