Happy Birthday to Ian & Chloe - Thursday September 30th

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Week 30 Update

As you can see, Brian posted our most recent ultrasound pics below.  The estimated weight for Ian and Chloe has increased by 50% over the last month!  Phew!  No wonder I feel like a beached whale!  LOL.  I had my last day of work last Friday, and since then I have been taking it easy and doing things around the house.  I really need to get motivated to clean, but that is hard!  The good thing (I guess) is that I'm so uncomfortable in bed that I'm not sleeping all day.  I have been getting up between 8am and 9am for the last couple of days.  That is pretty impressive for me! 

Our next OB appointment is 8/18 I think.  Still on the every other week schedule for now.  The doc said everything is going great and for me to just keep doing what I'm doing.  Everyone cross their fingers that we make it to 38 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment